We are looking passion for the games team member who will make sure that millions of end-users enjoy high quality and bug-free products.
- Identify, log, and maintain gameplay issues
- Ad hoc and bug regression testing when applicable
- Creation and execution of test plans
- Support the development team in reaching its objectives by working closely with team members to check the state of the game
- Assure the fact that the product you are responsible for raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria is fulfilled.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Passion for video games and commitment to quality and sustainable software
- Strong knowledge in the areas of PC gaming and hardware
- Intermediate English or higher
As a plus:
- Experience with JIRA or other bugtracking systems
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with testing mobile games
- Experience with Jenkins or other CI systems
- Experience with Perforce or other version control systems
- International AAA game projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Experience using hottest internally developed game engines
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation
If you want to see your name in credits of Ubisoft’s games. Excited by the idea of communicating with IT professionals from all over the world. Passionate about technology and video games.
Ubisoft Kyiv has an opportunity for you!
Join Ubisoft Kyiv Studio and become “Serious about fun” together with us!