As a development tester you are vital support in ensuring the quality of the players experience. Valued for bringing your knowledge, experience and keen eye to the team you'll be well versed in testing methodologies with at least a year in the profession.
- Perform daily tests and responsibility for quality and stability of new game content, new features and upcoming releases
- Working alongside developers, artists and designers to perform specific tests
- Report and monitor software errors (bugs) and game design problems in a bug database
- Verify fixes applied by developers (bug regression)
- Provide feedback on features in development
- Test on multiple platforms (PC, Quest 2, Playstation VR)
- Perform periodical validation tests and write validation reports in order to assess the quality and completeness level of the new content
- Ensure that the tested software meets first party certification criteria as part of master certifications (verify final software version).
- Analytical and critical approach
- Ability to describe complex interrelations in writing
- Proficient in handling bug tracking databases (JIRA or similar)
- At least one year experience in Software/Game Testing
- Proficiency to work in spoken and written English
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Experience in multi-platform game development is a plus
- Experience in AAA game development is a plus.
- ISTQB foundation level is a plus.
- Experience working in global teams is a plus
Looking to be part of a fun, creative and passionate workplace with a great work life balance? In our open, international and friendly environment you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Our state of the art studio will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences that will stay with the players.
Living in Düsseldorf
Düsseldorf is a very multi-national city close to the border of Germany famous for its Japanese culture. A Japanese gardens, "Little Tokyo" area for Asian cuisine, and celebrating Japan Day along the River Rhine are a part of it's charm. Art Galleries and Museums can be found as well as the "Old City" - a lively area of bars and restaurants amongst traditional German architecture.
Two hours from Paris, Amsterdam, the UK & Hamburg - an excellent location to explore Europe even on a weekend. Nature parks offer a sanctuary for those needing a break from city life. More suburban areas surround the city for those looking for a more relaxed pace.
For more information here: Studio Life & Düsseldorf
- Relocation Assistance provided
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly travel budget
- 26 days holiday, 11 days public holidays, 5 Care for your Sick Child days (all paid)
- Health Insurance (50% contribution paid by Ubisoft) and paid sick days
- Pension Scheme
- Gym subsidy
- Monthly childcare budget
- Discounted games & more
Diveristy & Inclusion: (f/m/d = female, male, diverse) At Ubisoft we foster an inclusive environment. All applications are welcome!
Ubisoft Blue Byte GmbH
Luise-Rainer Str. 7
Geschäftsführer: Yves Guillemot
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf
Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB Nr. 51772