YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
We’re currently seeking a DevOps Engineer to help our team on their next adventure. You will join an international and successful team and will report to the Tech Lead.
- Administrate our cloud infrastructure in AWS and private cloud. Suggest improvements to the current setup.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members on best practices in operations.
- Monitor metrics, provide observability to our infrastructure components and perform security audits.
- Define how to automate processes as well as deployment tasks. Own the deployment process to both internal and production environments.
- Set up CI/CD pipelines and educate the development teams to enforce a DevOps transformation.
- Update the DevOps processes for environment management including infrastructure, platform, and application lifecycle.
- Develop and document administration standards and procedures for internal and first-line support operations.
- Periodically offer round-the-clock third-line support of the production environments, as part of a rotating on-call duty.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- 2+ years’ experience as DevOps or equivalent.
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures and AWS cloud.
- Knowledge of Bash, Python, NodeJS, Groovy or other scripting languages.
- Experience with CI/CD tools.
- Experience with infrastructure automation.
- Experience with operations in a microservices architecture.
- Should be open for on call & 24/7 support.
- Be a team player: we use agile development methods, where the team members are in permanent contact. Open mind and good communication skills are a must.
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organized working habits. Ability to multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Work permit for Spain obtained prior to applying for the position is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field. Master’s degree in any of these disciplines is a Plus.
- Knowledge around container technologies like Docker
- Knowledge around orchestration technologies like Kubernetes (or solutions based on it like OpenShift )
- Knowledge around Infrastructure as Code best practices and tooling like Terraform
- Passion for games and some knowledge of the games industry.
- Spanish or Catalan is a plus.
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
- 25 vacation days per year + day off in your Ubi-Birthday.
- Flexible Working Hours & Working from Home policy.
- Reduced schedule on August, Easter, Christmas and special dates such Sant Jordi and Sant Joan.
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant.
- Mobile device grant based on seniority.
- Cigna private Health insurance.
- Physiotherapist special rates in the office.
- Professional development programs and tickets to international events.
- English, Spanish and French free lessons in the studio.
- Great discounts in our games.
- Gym special rates and discounts in other services.
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit and other beverages.
- Company parties and events.
- Friday’s beers.
- Relocation Package (when needed).
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender sexual orientation, age or disability status.