EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
Report to: Senior DevOps Engineer
Work model and Location: On-Site Kuala Lumpur
After nearly 30 years of creating genre-defining, interactive football experiences with the world’s biggest football entertainment platform, EA SPORTS FC, we are soon beginning an exciting new era. EA SPORTS FC will become the future of football from EA SPORTS FC – as we strive to take global football experiences to new heights, on behalf of football fans everywhere. With more opportunities than ever to innovate and create new, authentic experiences that bring joy, inclusivity, and immersion to a global community of fans, we invite you to join us and pioneer the future of football with EA SPORTS FC!
• Set up and maintain the development environments for the game service developed by cross-functional team.
• You will own the services you build, working with cross-functional teams
• Continuously improve infrastructure provisioning and management using automation
• Participate in the team's on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents
• 3+ years in operating services including web servers, load balancers, and relational/non-relational databases.
• Coding/scripting in at least one high-level programming language - Python, Go, Ruby, Groovy etc.
• Expertise with at least one major cloud service provider- AWS, GCP, Azure
• Proficient in modern CI/CD techniques, GitOps and Infrastructure as Code(IaC)
• Experienced in monitoring, alarm and logging systems
• Solid experience using Kubernetes
• Experience with automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, Packer, or similar)