Ubisoft IT is looking for a DevSecOps Specialist who can bring their expertise more specifically to Security & Risk Management team. In this role, you will support the automation needs for SRM working alongside other internal teams.
- Implement automation solutions and CI/CD pipelines;
- Participate in designing, deploying, and maintaining cloud infrastructure;
- Provide improvements and suggestions of existing environments;
- Automate tasks and create reusable packages;
- Create and maintain technical documentation to be consumed by other teams.
- Strong knowledge of IAC (infrastructure as code), automating infrastructure and configuration management tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Salt;
- Familiarity with Git and software development practices;
- Ability to code/understanding of a programming language, security and secure SDLC;
- Good knowledge of Linux (Centos/Ubuntu) and public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, GCP;
- Good knowledge of monitoring and observability tools and practices like CloudWatch, Prometheus, Grafana;
- Experience with the following a plus: Docker, Kubernetes, Gitlab CI (Continuous Integration), REST APIs, Python or Go.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.