Job Title:Dialogue Recordist
Infinity Ward, Inc. is an award-winning developer located in Woodland Hills, California.
Since its inception, the studio has consistently produced blockbuster hits and critically acclaimed titles most recently including Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
We are fiercely dedicated to creating the best games on the market, and strive not only to exceed the standard in game development, but define it.
For more information on our studio, visit: www.infinityward.com.
- Record on the IW stage for PCAP and VO sessions.
- Track all aspects of the dialog from script to game.
- Prepare sides for external recordings.
- Communicate with the team on VO needs and status.
- Track and prepare all needed ADR and re-recordings.
- Work with QA to identify dialog related issues.
- Work with Localization teams to ensure quality on foreign language builds.
- Identify any other Dialog related issues and raise them with the Audio Dialogue Lead.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Experience with Excel.
- Strong communication and self-motivation is essential.
- Ability to work well within a team and gracefully handle stressful situations.
- Willingness to learn in-house tools and software.
- Experience with Pro-Tools is a plus.
- Experience with Dante Audio networking.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $29.81 - $55.14 Hourly. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.