Digital Design Manager - 6 Month FTC
Digital Design Manager – 6 Month FTC
Based at Sega HQ, Brentford, West London.
Hybrid - 2 days per week in the office, 3 days flexible.
SEGA employees are passionate about entertaining the world with creative, innovative experiences while being part of a vibrant gaming community. We are a global company with the resources to match, coupled with a place where everyone knows each other on a first-name basis, working together to create innovative experiences, one community at a time. Our world-class development Studios span the UK, France, Bulgaria, and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include, Amplitude Studios, Creative Assembly, HARDlight, Relic Entertainment, Sports Interactive, and Two Point Studios.
We are looking for a passionate and creative Digital Design Manager to join our dynamic and ambitious Design team. The role offers the opportunity to work alongside our studios, agencies, and within our in-house teams, to design and manage websites, promotional assets, CRM, and e-commerce platforms. Our Design team are part of our wider Publishing group who are a highly skilled, engaged, and diverse group of approximately 180+ people spanning Technology, Sales, Marketing, Finance, QA, and more, servicing our development studios, leading the SOE (SEGA of Europe) Publishing services and collaborating with our SOA (SEGA of America) team.
We believe that delivering the best games relies on having the best people, so we are constantly investing in our people through our benefits package, flexible working, and our community-focused, people-centric culture. Our industry-leading compensation and benefits include competitive salary and bonus schemes, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, health screening, electric car scheme, home technology scheme, Microsoft package discounts, and much more!
You will be an enthusiastic and experienced digital expert with considerable experience in a digital design management role. You will have extensive knowledge in design, UX, and management for web, CRM, and e-commerce. You will have the ability to understand the needs of the consumer, and will be capable of creating and communicating use cases and solutions to a wide range of stakeholders and customer audiences.
- Strong understanding of the design process from concept through to production, approvals, and go-live, advocating strong creativity and user experience.
- Focusing on building collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, across multi-disciplinary towards the creation of meaningful design solutions for customer and business/marketing goals.
- The ideal candidate will be highly diligent and possess strong, creative, technical, and problem-solving skills.
- Identifying sudden and gradual consumer trends, cross gravitations, and churn & pinpoint future data-driven opportunities through your learnings.
- Deeply understand the customer journey and the type of audience you are designing for. Whether it's joining user research sessions, learning from previous insights, or running your use case analysis, you'll strive to understand how our consumers interact with our products and digital platforms.
- Play a big part in building Customer LTV (Customer Lifetime Value) – you will experiment and develop proven ideas to drive consumer sign-ups, retention & loyalties to SEGA brands.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience delivering devise-friendly websites, CRM, UX, and e-commerce projects.
- Expertise in Adobe CC, Adobe XD, or Figma.
- Expertise in CRM software such as Mailchimp / Custormer.io.
- Expertise with project management tools, planning, and organising workflows.
- Experience using a user-centered approach to access and evaluate behaviors of target audiences, to help inform and improve the consumer experience.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to communicate ideas with client stakeholders while also managing their expectations.
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary and cross-functional teams.
- Must keep up to speed with legal compliances including GDPR, PECR & ESRB.
- Must be detail-oriented, honest & fully open to scrutiny in the accuracy of results & recommendations.
- Clear, digestible presentation skills.
- Flexibility to react quickly to changes and the re-prioritization of focus.
- Understanding of CMS & mail client capabilities and the impacts they will have on the create solution.
- Basic-level HTML, and CSS, would be an advantage.
Our Commitment to Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
At SEGA, we celebrate diversity and embrace the full spectrum of humanity, believing in a diverse, inclusive, and equitable world in which everyone feels valued and respected regardless of what they look like or where they come from; Whether you’re a prospective employee or a full-time member of staff, we want you to feel involved in all aspects of our work and to have amazing opportunities during your time with us –regardless of your background. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
SEGA is a place where staff have a voice which is integral to our success as a business. Our inclusive, passionate people are empowered to educate, inform, and build awareness through our inclusion and wellbeing staff-led values groups which include DEN (Disability Employee Network), RISE (Reinforcing Inclusion through Solidarity and Equality), Women at SEGA, PRIDE, SEGA Minds (group supporting mental health), Momiji (group that celebrates our Japanese heritage, language, and culture) and VIBE (our social and engagement committee).