Digital Supply Chain Specialist
Job Title:Digital Supply Chain Specialist
Job Title: Digital Supply Chain Specialist
Reporting To: Manager, Digital Supply Chain
Department: Global Sales & Supply Chain
Location: Santa Monica, CA.
Support the Activision Blizzard Digital Supply Chain group in providing accountability to the Commercial Team for the company’s overall digital storefront and product release execution. Maintain a holistic view of the processes, timelines, and specifications required to sell digital content on our partners' stores (PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo, Battle.net, and Steam), as well as managing workflows and relationships with the teams that bring our content to market. Build and leverage an end-to-end familiarity with the various internal and external content systems to identify emerging needs and champion the creation and adoption of new tools and processes that streamline global digital operations.
This role includes involvement with, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
MANAGE COMMERCIAL ASSETS
Liaise with asset creators, brand managers, and operations teams to ensure that all image, text, video, and data assets required by digital partners to activate our commercial plans and publish our content around the world are created, reviewed, approved, and ingested on time and to specification. Support and evangelize the interdepartmental processes which ensure that everyone follows best practices and the work happens efficiently.
TRACK TEAM PROJECTS
Contribute to the planning, scheduling, prioritizing, and routing of all interdisciplinary work that needs to happen for accurate and timely publishes.
SUPPORT GLOBAL LOCALIZATION
Track and facilitate the localization of our product copy, artwork, and video assets. Become familiar with regional nuance and advocate for our digital content to have a best-in-class presence internationally.
COORDINATE CONTENT RELEASES
Assist in maintaining alignment within the company on the operational nuance of our go-to-market plans. In conjunction with a variety of cross-functional teams, maintain accountability for content releases taking place on time and to plan. Provide clear reporting of release success and, when necessary, support the post-mortem process and resolution of issues at a cross-functional level.
Cultivate expertise in every facet of digital distribution as well as the technical opportunities - and limitations - of the various digital and in-game storefronts. Centralize and share this knowledge to maximize the performance, creativity, and efficiency of the teams we interact with inside and outside the company.
Principle Working Relationships
• Digital Commerce Team
• Product, Consumer, and Brand Marketing Teams
• Localization Team
• Art and Production Services
• Technical Requirements Group
• Commercial Marketing
• Production Management
• Quality Assurance
• First Party Vendors
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’re currently in a work-from-home model, and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position but will transition to at least a partial in-office position based out of Irvine, CA. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Onsite: This role is anticipated to be assigned to work on-site at an Activision Blizzard office. However, we understand each person’s circumstances may be unique, and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
• Exceptional attention to detail with a focus on accuracy, diligence, and care.
• Excellent oral and written business communication skills.
• Solid experience with Microsoft Office - especially Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
• High level of organization and the ability to prioritize concurrent projects and tasks. Must be able to handle time and accuracy pressured situations to meet deadlines and deliver consistent work.
• Self-starter with a proactive, can-do approach and the ability to pick up projects and complete work independently.
• 2+ years of experience in the gaming, entertainment, or digital media industries.
• Experience in digital asset management, proof reading, copy editing, and/or localization.
• Familiarity with a global organization as well as an understanding of the competing needs and requirements of different regions and cultures.
• Working knowledge of business systems such as Jira, Slack, Smartsheet, Aspera, etc.
• Solid product knowledge, an understanding of the industry, and a passion for games.
• Experience working with platform-holders such as Microsoft, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Nintendo, etc. - particularly knowledge around operational and asset requirements, packaging tools, and content management systems.
We’re headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), headquartered in Santa Monica, California with locations across the globe, is one of the largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Sitting at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment, our employees are some of the best and brightest across engineering, entertainment, media, and technology. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, Skylanders®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™, and Bubble Witch™ and our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users across the globe.
A member of the S&P 500 Activision Blizzard is proud to be included as one of FORTUNE's "100 Best Companies To Work For®," "World's Best Employers," as well as "Most Admired Companies." In 2019 we were honored to receive a perfect score on our entry to the Corporate Equality Index as a Best Workplace for LGBTQ professionals and once again made Fast Company's World's Most Innovative Companies in Gaming.
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
a. “We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.”
Disability Accommodations Request Statement
a. “We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.”
a. “We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.”
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $55,800.00 - $103,230.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.