Director, Business Systems
We are looking for a technical leader that will drive the planning and implementation of enterprise IT initiatives that result in the successful delivery of the highest quality, most reliable, scalable, and efficient technology solutions that improve Unity’s competitive edge.
Our technology landscape is constantly evolving to support Unity's fast and global growth. We are re-architecting and introducing new systems, processes, and automations, and rapidly growing our teams. You will lead the technology landscape primarily responsible for the management of applications and solution delivery for our G&A teams (Finance, People & Legal organizations).
What you’ll be doing
- In this role, you will work closely with the Finance & People business teams, Finance Business Systems & People-Tech product teams, Business Systems Architect
- Lead a team of systems analysts, developers, solution architects, TPMs, and administrators to build solutions that help implement and achieve our strategies and drive revenue.
- You will also collaborate with our offshore managed services partner to oversee the RTB activities for the G&A group.
- Work to understand Unity's business, organizations and deliver robust, scalable IT solutions.
- Own our G&A systems infrastructure - all the tools that we use to operate as a business (the architecture, layout, and usage of those tools).
- Mentor the team to ensure all members are progressing in their career plans while supporting company goals.
- Serve as a partner for company-wide initiatives, working across divisions and translating sophisticated business requirements into intuitive and intelligent platform solutions to support our business objectives.
What we’re looking for
- A leader with extensive experience in establishing business systems and operations of SaaS companies.
- Operational approach, excellence in execution of current priorities with high attention to detail.
- Interest in and ability to investigate and understand sophisticated systems and interdependencies.
- Good understanding of tools such as Workday Financials, HCM, Procurement, Zuora billing, RevPro, Recruitment solutions, etc.
- High energy and passion for winning; great teammate and self-motivated.
- Good communicator equally adept at communications strategy and execution
- Strategic approach, thinking ahead, and preparing our systems for what will be needed in the future
- Experience with high growth (>50% Y2Y) and acquisitions.
- Equipped with the intelligence, empathy, integrity, and technical chops required to quickly earn the trust of a technically astute team.
You might also have
- M.S. or Ph.D. degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related areas.
- Deep knowledge of the S/W and SaaS industry.
Gross base salary (USD): $146,000 - $197,500*
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.