Director, Central Operations & Program Management- EA SPORTS
EA SPORTS – one of Electronic Arts largest development groups – has a multi-billion dollar portfolio of industry-leading sports and racing franchises, decades in the game, and thousands of talented team members working together from across the globe to advance play and grow the love of sports and racing for hundreds of millions of players worldwide.
What the DIRETOR, CENTRAL OPERATIONS & PROGRAM MANAGEMENT does
This organization-level role will work closely with the EA SPORTS Operations Leadership Team team to strategically develop and operationally implement initiatives related to studio efficiency, workflows, culture, community impact, and continuous improvement.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- You will build a variety of special projects and operational programs (e.g., resource strategy, location strategy, continuous improvement, etc ) that have a wide impact on our strategic plans. In many cases, these projects will emanate from leadership and strategies formed to improve the development team’s capabilities, products and services, culture, and operations across the full organization. In other cases, these projects may take the form of requested studio implementation support / efforts of strategies and continuous improvement plans specific to a studio.
- In partnership with the Head of Operations, you will assess our strategic program priorities and coordinate the efforts of the team to ensure the highest value efforts are prioritized and aligned with EA Strategy.
- You will identify and maintain goals (e.g., process delivery vs. budgetary performance vs. quality delivery vs. resource management) on an ongoing basis to measure operational performance and oversee efforts to improve performance from studio leaders.
- Provide operational contact and support to partners in University Relations (UR), People Experience, Employer Branding, LEAP, and Talent Acquisition teams to help implement organization-related goals.
- Help with miscellaneous Central Operations projects that may be temporary or ongoing.
- You will provide leadership for operational programs including educational outreach efforts, STEAM events, community events, training events, etc.
- You have 8+ year’s experience managing large-scale strategic portfolios of business transformation and people experience programs
- With experience implementing and directing Portfolio and Program Management Offices in large organizations including developing charters, defining standard processes, success measures, and outcomes.
- Experience defining and managing performance measures, strategic planning, balanced scorecards
- You have experience in managing people
- Financial acumen or related education
- Experience with and interest / passion in inclusion and diversity practices
- Demonstrated capabilities as a change leader