Director, Communication (W/M/NB)
Manage, mentor, train and head a highly successful group of product communication leads and their direct reports located in Paris.
Job contents :
More precisely, your tasks will be the following :
Objective 1 : Manage all external communication strategies for all assigned active brands in the Ubisoft portfolio as global lead:
- Definition and implementation of optimized press strategies for each assigned product
- Support and expertise for the Global marketing and global Communications teams (including Corporate PR, Ubisoft News and Events): animation of the Global PR network (local and regional Communications teams), implementation of communication tools
- Regular reporting on Communications results achieved globally
- Collaborate with the Creator, Social Media, Community and News teams to align with the integration of their strategies and programs into product communication campaigns
Objective 2 : Oversee the organization of external communication events with an emphasis on media and press
- Collaborate with the Global External Communications team and the Corporate Communications team at International Headquarters to align our global communications strategies
- Coach Ubisoft representatives for external communications events
- Work with the Creator and Community teams as necessary to ensure events strategies are optimized
Relevant professional experience:
The Director, Communications requires a combination communications and marketing mindset, with the most important aspect being to think “customer first”.
In essence, a successful candidate is a storyteller that must be empathetic toward the views of the customer, both internal and external.
Specific skills required include:
- Proven communications skills. Outstanding command of written language.
- The ability to lead and inspire large teams of creative personnel and communications professionals to achieve company’s stated goals.
- A passion for new technology tools and usage of those tools within our owned communications channels and beyond.
- Clear articulation of the business goal behind the communications strategies of our products.
- Leadership skills required to define and manage a set of goals involving diverse contributors and content types.
- Familiarity with principles of marketing (and the ability to adapt or ignore them as dictated by data).
- Excellent mediator with incredible people skills.
- A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Great powers of persuasion and presentation.
- To be continually learning the latest platforms, technology tools and marketing solutions.
This role is located in our Saint-Mandé office. (Métro 1 – Saint-Mandé/Bérault or RER A - Vincennes).
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.