Director, Core Americas
Once in a while a job surfaces that have the potential to change the trajectory of your career - this could be that very role. Unity is uniquely positioned to increase the rate of innovation for companies across the entertainment industry and is searching for a results-oriented, self-motivated and experienced Sales Director to lead our Sales Managers in the Americas.
Does this sound like an exciting opportunity to you?
This is for an established team that is growing net new logos and handling existing partners across our entertainment market (games, gambling and entertainment).
What You’ll Be Doing
- You will be leading a team of 3 managers, each with 8 to 10 individual contributors
- You will be managing up (forecasting, transparency, strategy, etc)
- You will be managing down (strategy, tactics, execution, etc)
- You will be partnering sideways (HR, legal, finance, Solutions, ops, etc)
- We are looking for a creative and agile leader that can blend both the science of sales and leadership
- Establishing teams and segmenting accounts will be something you are comfortable with
- Having experience working alongside technical pre and post-sales business partners, like Solutions Engineers and Technical Architects
- A deeply curious mind is a must!
- Reporting, forecasting, understanding the health of your sales funnel, making decisions, and communicating with data
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of experience in the entertainment market, 3+ years managing people and teams.
- Leadership experience at a Senior Manager or Director level
- Verifiable track record of success building and growing teams
- Extensive experience in formulating vision and strategy for a team
You Might Also Have
- Experience in a solution-oriented sales methodology such as MEDDPICC
- Passion for gaming
- Previous experience with selling software or subscription products (SaaS)
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.