About this Role
Fandom is growing! We are hiring a Director of CRM who will provide expertise and leadership to define a customer relationship marketing strategy that builds profitable, long-term customer relationships across all channels. This role can be remote or hybrid.
You will report to the VP of Lifecycle Marketing and lead your global team. Providing direction for tools to help implement the customer relationship marketing strategy across Relationship Marketing channels, including email, push, and user journey programs that increase user acquisition and activation across Fandom's brands.
- Our mission is to Increase user acquisition strategy and increase push marketing databases (email, web push, app push)
- Develop relevant push content and contact strategy and improve targeting strategies to increase engagement, promote activation, and minimize user and list churn.
- Foster communications frameworks for each brand, including brand onboarding, triggers, newsletter, and promotions.
- You will build and demonstrate impact against a growth and profit model for the Fandom CRM program.
- Lead partnerships with our teams to activate first-, second-, and third-party data and broaden the brand's consumer reach.
- You will partner with our teams of Data & Analytics to understand user behaviors and develop user segments with anonymous and known user data to best support media activation for all of Fandom's brands.
- Understand and use the marketing tech stack and integrations and maximize application capabilities to build and deliver engaging experiences and push marketing.
- Create an annual roadmap to test and learn customer targeting and lifecycle strategies to create a consumer value proposition across push marketing channels.
- You will partner with Product Management teams to develop and test strategies that improve user journeys, achieve growth in user acquisition and deliver relevant experiences.
- You will identify long-term trends/predictive behaviors in engagement, activation, and repeat visits. Work with Engineering teams to integrate models and scores in marketing tools and platforms.
- Partner with B2B and Sales teams to identify opportunities that increase monetization of push marketing channels.
- Worked with multiple external agencies and team members on complex projects to expand the brand's visibility to professionals and consumers across owned and partner sites.
- Embrace high-velocity data-driven test and learn culture; develop test strategy and backlog for channels; ensure tests are correctly designed and measured.
- Provide clear goals that help the team to work independently to develop better customer experiences.
- Promote an inspiring environment.
- Advocate for your team while creating opportunities to grow.
- 10+ years of managing email/push/DM marketing and implementing large-scale CRM and personalization programs, with 5+ years of experience managing teams.
- Implement 3rd party ESPs, Martech, and CRM/personalization platforms.
- Success collaborating with product, engineering, brand, and analytics teams.
- Background in leading global teams.
- Experience messaging to B2C audiences and partnering with B2B sales teams.
- Subject matter expert managing Internet Marketing activities and knowledge of industry best practices, agencies, and service providers.
- Skills and disciplined approach to measuring Return on investment of marketing investments.
- Experience working with analytics teams on measurement, reporting, and testing.
- Enjoys working and excels in a company experiencing growth.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required.
Bonus if you have...
- Commerce and editorial experience
- Knowledge of the digital ad space
Benefits & Perks
- Salary Range = $130k - $170k
- Vibrant team culture, periodic team lunches, and happy hour events
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Train (unlimited Udemy and more)
- Flexible working hours and time off
- Equity & Retirement Programs, including 401K match
- Paid Parental Leave
- An international work environment with startup culture
Fandom is the world's largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 350 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms. Fandom's Gaming division manages the online video game retailer Fanatical. Fandom Productions, the content arm of Fandom, enhances the fan experience through curated editorial coverage and branded content from trusted and established publishing brands Gamespot, TV Guide and Metacritic, along with its Emmy-nominated Honest Trailers and the weekly video news program The Loop. For more information follow @getfandom or visit: www.fandom.com.
Fandom is an equal opportunity employer. Fandom values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.