Director of Operations
Development Technologies and Solutions (DTS) is a global team supporting the delivery of quality verification, data analytics, and strategic technologies for all EA game development studios.
We are searching for a Director of Operations, reporting to the VP, Head of DTS Operations, partnering with DTS leaders and the existing operations team, to guide the planning and control of our operational activities.
DTS is a continually transforming business. You will be required to demonstrate strong communication skills, robust analytical skills, the ability to make data-informed decisions, and the determination to propel us towards the future. Our size and global reach require prioritization and focus. The ability to switch focus and altitude is critical to your success. You must be collaborative and excel at working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Set clear targets and provide necessary oversight in the execution of essential DTS operational functions.
- Partner with DTS business leaders, our Resource Management Office (RMO), our Program Management Office (PMO), as well as our People Experience (PE), Talent Acquisition (TA), and Finance partners, to identify opportunities & lead process improvements.
- Develop and drive simple solutions to complex problems across multiple disciplines that consider process, analytics, and technology.
- Implement measurements that track discipline performance, delivery, and financial status to identify and mitigate core risks to our business and partner teams.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within our core systems and processes, align with stakeholders, and execute efficiently.
- Drive strategic programs within DTS, including annual goals and KPI development.
- Use data and business insights to drive timely decision-making across our business.
- Work with the BU leaders to understand and track overall headcount across resource types with a particular focus on project assignments, demand requirements, and chargeback variance.
- Responsible for maintenance and evolution of our DTS overall and BU-specific operations dashboards.
- Support and/or own aspects of the consolidated DTS operating and capital budgets, including resource plans.
- Experience with data-informed decision-making, utilizing business expertise
- Critical thinking; willingness to question the status quo.
- Develop measurements that track discipline performance, delivery, and financial status to identify and mitigate core risks to our business and partner teams.
- A process improvement perspective is used to develop, optimize and oversee processes and reporting
- Proficient change management skills.
- The ability to track, model, analyze and present information in engaging and insightful ways
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in a related field (software or game development)