Director of Project Management
Director of Project Management (Publishing)
PUBG Santa Monica
KRAFTON, Inc. is a collective of independent game development teams responsible for various entertainment properties, including PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, The Calisto Protocol, and Moonbreaker.
The name, which is derived from the word craftsmanship, is an acknowledgment of the company’s never-ending pursuit of innovation and creating engaging experiences.
KRAFTON currently consists of PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Unknown Worlds Entertainment, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings. KRAFTON is in growth mode and seeking a leader for the Project management team. This team is a part of the Publishing Operations department, and a candidate will work closely alongside multiple teams to support existing and new gaming titles and to improve and support our publishing team’s mission and vision. You will report to the Head of Publishing Operations and work closely with both publishing and development teams.
KRAFTON's strategic priorities. We are a passionate team that is looking to add a squad member who is a highly organized and business-savvy individual with outstanding analytical and communication skills. Being self-motivated is a must, as well as familiarity with marketing, live service game operations, and creative processes.
- 10+ years experience in the related area as an individual contributor. 3+ years supervisory experience as a plus
- Experience in senior project/program management in a fast-paced role with accountability for delivering projects with multiple components and multiple partners
- Good understanding of publishing and development processes in the video gaming industry
- Experience with defining roadmap and driving execution plans for publishing initiatives
- Maintain and improve the Production ladder, defining skills and capabilities at each Production job level
- Strong leadership skills and desire to lead new initiatives and a team of Project Managers
- Understanding of video game creatives, production, and development needs and processes
- Strong track record in delivering global products, and understanding of marketing challenges
- Experience communicating with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders, working across time zones and with international offices
- Skilled in building and optimizing complex workflows and delivery against timelines
- Assess program/project performance and aims to maximize ROI
- Manage day-to-day activities in the Project Management team to ensure programs and projects meet organizational goals and requirements
- Implement and provide guidance related to Project Management processes and policies, oversees the work of project management staff, and work with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects and programs
- Collaborate with the Product Management lead to prioritize and align Production staff with project needs
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets
- Directly manage a team of Project Managers, collaborate with them to define near-term goals, mentor them regarding project or people challenges, and support them in achieving career objectives
- Recruit and develop Project Managers to fulfill Krafton's project needs
- Ensure work is done within budget and timeline and that internal teams and partners adhere to their service level agreement
- Facilitate communication of project requirements, share insights, resolve any issues, and ensure that we operate according to our overall strategy
The listed expected salary range represents a good faith estimate and the actual pay may depend on a variety of job-related factors that can include experience, education, skills, and location.
Salary Range: $150,000-$195,000
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Reimbursement perks for wellness, gaming purchases, and continuing education
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.