Director, Product, Enablement, & Training
At Unity, we are driving the wholesale adoption of RealTime 3D (RT3D) across many different businesses and industries. This will help companies accelerate through their digital transformation programs and create the foundations for web 3.0. Oh, and we are also responsible for being the platform of choice for over 90% of the world's mobile games, 90% of all AR/VR content, plus hits such as Among Us and Pokemon Go! We believe the world is a better place with more creators in it, and this is a key role in the facilitation of that mission.
We are looking for a senior leader to join our Customer Success Everywhere (CSE) organization to lead Product, Sales and Technical Enablement, as well as Professional Training.
CSE supports some of the world’s leading companies across a wide range of verticals including Video Gaming, Entertainment, Automotive, and Construction. You will help lead the development of outstanding service offerings and operations across Unity’s global Create business, in collaboration with CSE, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams. Your team: one manager who is responsible for CSE Product Management.
The Sales and Technical Enablement teams work with senior sales, customer success, and professional services leaders to identify and analyze complex and technical training needs and turn them into impactful training and development programs. Your team: two managers with global teams of enablement consultants.
Professional training is one of our key functions to increase the number of Unity creators and equip our existing customers to further transform their businesses. Our current value proposition of Professional Training is delivered across 2 specific modalities - On Demand Training (ODT) and in-person or virtually via Instructor Led Training (ILT). Your team: two managers with global teams focused on how and what we deliver in our Professional Training.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead strategy for evolution of CSE’s product - including Support & Training - to ensure the success of our customers and a profitable unit
- Collaborate with CSE teams to operationalize and optimize services including staffing, infrastructure, capacity and margin analysis
- Lead the strategic direction to identify and engage large scale “Center of Excellence” programs
- Work with senior sales leadership to identify tier A accounts that would benefit from deeper engagement with Professional Training
- Guide the building of enablement programs to cover onboarding and ongoing needs of your internal customer, including both Sales and Technical teams
- Work with our strategic consulting teams to advise and design Professional Training programs
- Synthesize feedback from the field and customers to guide the content team on what content needs to be delivered to help our customers be successful
- Connect and lead via influence - there are a number of cross functional teams that require strong relationships, which include CSE, PMM, Sales and the Social Impact team
What we’re looking for
- Proven record of leading cross-functional programs developing services products or new revenue streams
- Experience and/or deep knowledge of Customer Success organizations and what it takes to deliver across a broad range of customers in games and industry verticals
- SaaS sales enablement experience or experience in software sales, training, or project management
- Experience developing external training programs or technical learning products
- Ability to work cross-functionally and guide strategy and vision for a large organization
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at DPO@unity.com.