Ecommerce Marketing Specialist
As the Ecommerce Marketing Specialist, you will lead the Ecommerce marketing and communication strategy topics for the Ubisoft Store worldwide.
You are a positive, dedicated, and innovative collaborator who knows how to answer complex marketing topics through holistic, applicable, and forward-thinking recommendations. You will collaborate with a team of exceptional cross-functional partners to develop and execute forward thinking marketing communications in the Ecommerce field.
What you'll do
- Craft Ecommerce marketing point of view and recommendations on key communications topics such as content personalization, tone, design, Ecommerce branding and services marketability.
- Transform recommendations into clear, applicable marketing programs then oversee their delivery and performance.
- Supply the entire team with Ecommerce marketing communications intelligence, best practices, and innovation
- Oversee and participate in the development of marketing communication and assets performance KPIs, reports, dashboards, analysis in collaboration with internal partners.
- Establish, plan and coordinate a valued marketing communication testing framework for our teams.
What you bring to the team
- A qualitative, Ecommerce and message personalization driven mindset to all close collaborators.
- High-level expertise around top Ecommerce content, branding and communications recommendations.
- Successful cross-functional collaborations, research, and clear insight communication skills.
- Strong positive team values: respect, responsibility, organization, openness, mutual aid, continuous improvement and fun.
- Ability to navigate Ecommerce or fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual (French and English).
What to send our way
Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
We are working to enrich players’ lives through unique and memorable gaming experiences and by improving the positive impacts of our games. To get there, we are creating a safer, more inclusive work environment, we are giving back to the communities where Ubisoft operates by working with local non-profit partners and by working to reduce the environmental impact of our business
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct