Ecommerce Platform Operations Specialist
Reporting to the Manager, Ecommerce Platform Operations in the Direct-to-player (D2P) team, the Ecommerce Platform Operations Specialist will act as the subject matter expert of a dedicated stream of digital tools in the Ecommerce Platform portfolio to exploit and optimize their usage to sustain exponential go-to-market goals
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate constructively by sharing meaningful insights to nurture profitable and scalable ecommerce operations roadmap and better events tied to conversion, analytics and tracking subjects.
- Exploit relevant Ecommerce Internal / External promotion and tracking tools to support commercial events and new features releases.
- Participate to the content definition to minimize the operational risk and maximize the go-to-market perceived value.
- Feed the group with relevant information to support new commercial events and e-commerce features releases.
- Maintain and share a knowledge-base on your respective eCommerce tools and their best-in-class practices.
- Facilitate the operational activities status quo to optimize the e-Commerce platform usability and minimize the risks to aim for Operational excellence.
- Investigate and research new enhancements to improve the global adoption and performance of the solutions within the group based on real-world data.
- Lead to the overall performance and best-in-class user experience of the dedicated ecommerce tools stream to increase perceive value and adoption.
- Embrace the Ubisoft attributes by acting as a role model, collaborating constructively, inspiring people positively and stepping out of your comfort zone to enhance your job skills.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Relevant work experience in the B2C ecommerce operations or web content management/coordination.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager and script/pixel implementation.
- Bilingual French/English, both orally and written is expected.
- Ability to work under deadlines with a strong prioritization mindset and good time-managing skills.
- Must be able and eager to maximize the use digital products to solve business problems with a customer centric approach and analytical mindset.
- Basic Knowledge of web programming language (HTML, CSS)
What to send our way
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft code of conduct: Ubisoft Code of Conduct