Email and Mobile Marketing Campaign Specialist (Brand)
The Pokémon Company International is looking for a campaign specialist to manage multiregional brand campaigns across the email and mobile channels. This position will collaborate with key stakeholders across Marketing, Business Development, brand, and vendor teams to support organizational goals, generate inbound traffic to Pokémon properties, increase brand awareness, and drive product sales.
What You Will Do
- Create and maintain a monthly cross-channel campaign calendar that supports organizational goals while balancing audience engagement.
- Own the end-to-end campaign process: organize campaign creation tasks (e.g., request email copy, submit design briefs, manage localization requests), create emails using a drag-and-drop editor, create audience segments, and setup deployments.
- Partner with external vendors for production of select campaigns, maintaining strict standards when sharing confidential assets.
- Own A/B testing plans to optimize email and mobile marketing performance.
- Support reporting of email and mobile marketing metrics.
- Partner with Digital Consumer Engagement team members to deliver cross-channel initiatives across all customer-facing digital platforms (social, streaming, community, etc.)
What You Will Bring
- 3+ years in multivariate or multiregional campaign management, preferably with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing best practices.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to navigate ambiguity comfortably.
- Expertise with project management software such as Workfront, Wrike, Asana, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Experience with mobile marketing is a plus.
How You Will Be Successful
- Organizational Awareness: You leverage knowledge of the culture, structure, and workflow of our organization and its partners to solve problems and accomplish goals.
- Communication: You have impeccable written and verbal communication, and you can absorb information from a variety of channels (email, meetings, Slack, project management channels).
- Action Oriented: You seize opportunities to take on tough challenges, and you drive ideas and plans forward with high energy and enthusiasm. In challenging situations, you can pivot to focus on solutions and inspire others to do the same.
- Collaborative and Inclusive: You are a team player with the ability to work collaboratively and comfortably with employees in different geographies and levels within the organization. You build trust and collaborate with partners at all levels.
- Work Excellence: You love what you do and how you can add value to projects. You ensure consistency and quality of your work and take a methodical approach to troubleshooting and resolution.
What to Expect
We offer a professional, fun and creative work environment. While we maintain a good balance between work and life, additional hours may be required to support critical deployments during off-hours or at peak times for specific initiatives.
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of people so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.