EMEA Facilities Manager
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
The EMEA Facilities Manager will assist the EMEA Director of Facilities in leading a team to Manage Facilities & Property services for our EMEA offices.
Current total 15+ offices spread across Ireland, UK, France, Belgium, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Italy, Israel, Romania, Armenia etc.
Internal customer/Stakeholder Management-
- Deliver excellent customer service to meet site expectations and demands
- Build and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders &/or customers and be comfortable working across all levels
- Support the overall delivery of FM operations across portfolio of sites in terms of contract delivery, M&E services, legislative compliance, and contractor management.
- Monitor PM schedules, O&M’s warranties, and Asset Life cycle for existing and new offices.
- Ensure defined scope of works at each site are delivered with excellence and consistency across the range of services.
- Acting as the key point of contact for relevant stakeholders & contractors.
Procurement & Vendor Management-
- Manage multiple vendors to deliver services on time and within budget
- Assist, or manage as appropriate, rent reviews and lease renewals
- Manage vendor procurement processes in accordance with agreed procurement guidelines
- Ensure that all contracts are professionally delivered, at the correct costs and in line with corporate ethical standards.
- Monitor expiry of contracts and initiate re-procurement if needed
- Continually assess contracts to ensure best value delivered to AMD
- Ensure that the GRE site budgets meet targets and financial control requirements
- Assist and monitor financial processes to ensure accounts payable procedures are followed at all times
- Ability to Design, Plan, and Execute small to medium size projects, to scope, on time & within budget
- Travel as needed to support EMEA Offices & Projects
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement targets
Support Local Operations Management-
- Assist and monitor to ensure all building procedures and performance measures are maintained at all times.
- Supervise some operations activities.
- Seek ways to reduce costs and improve operational standards
- 24/7 emergency call support and site attendance are required
Health / Safety / Security Management-
- Implement and manage safety procedures to ensure the provision of a safe & secure working environment
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory regulations.
- Key team member of Emergency Response Team, Incident management team / GSS Building Stabilization & Recovery Plan
- Previous experience in senior facilities and/or property management for an EMEA region
- Experience of working in fast-paced / technology/Matrixed environment
- Knowledge of European health and occupational safety requirements
- Knowledge of critical facilities systems
- Knowledge of vendor management for specialized services
- An understanding of technical aspects of property (HVAC, Computer Room Air-conditioning, Chiller system, Fire Protection system, Mechanical & Electrical system, BMS system)
- Proven capacity to understand and interpret commercial contracts
- Second European Language desirable but not essential
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of time.
- Strong communicator – Good presentation skills and possesses strong verbal & written communication skills also, an active listener
- Passion for quality – has an eye for detail to make sure the best delivery of services
- Self-motivated; confident & energetic
- Flexible – able to adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Strongly goal-oriented – able to focus on meeting all performance targets
- Is a team player – able to cooperate and work well with others to meet targets
- Proven ability to initiate and follow through with improvement initiatives
- Open to new ideas & willing to challenge status quo
Requisition Number: 181628
Country/Region/Location: Ireland State/Province: Ireland City: Dublin
Job Function: Facilities