EMEA Team Lead University Recruiter
You will be responsible for leading a regional team of University Recruiters in developing, driving, and carrying out the university recruiting life cycle. You will partner with various leaders across the business to hire the best talent from universities and build a differentiated approach. This leadership role will lead, mentor, and guide a recruiting team to drive premier practices and strategy. You will have the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally.
What you’ll be doing
- Own the University Recruiting function for the identified region, leading and developing a team of recruiters to scale high-growth strategies.
- Participate in global planning and align vision for regional plans, programs, and processes to support business needs.
- Effectively build, mentor, and empower team performance, ensure engagement, and deliver on recruiting goals.
- Collaborate with key partners and early talent-hiring managers to develop and drive recruiting strategies and results.
- Develop team performance and critical metrics to improve the efficiency of recruiters and hiring managers.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in full-cycle, university (campus) recruitment, preferably in a high-growth environment, with the ability to take ownership and implement solutions.
- Ability and genuine passion for developing and leading people.
- Good judgment, effective decision-making abilities, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to think strategically, intuitively, insightfully, and to solve unstructured problems.
- A hands-on leader that is capable and willing to roll up your sleeves and lead by example.
You might also have
- Capability to build positive relationships and influence leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Substantial attention to detail with strong organizational, program management, and planning skills.
- Readiness to travel to events as needed.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.