EMEA Travel Program Manager
As EMEA Travel Program Manager, you'll manage all daily travel operations for teams across Riot Games and oversee and track policy compliance to travel program with our established KPIs for supporting Riot's Global Travel Policy,
You will be based from the Dublin office and be supported by the P2P Manager in Dublin along with our Senior Travel Manager.
Oversees daily operations for Riot's EMEA + region in the following areas:
- Daily travel operations to ensure outstanding customer service for Rioter
- Adherence to Riot's Travel and Expense policies and philosophy
- Proper execution and comply with Riot's policies by providing guidance on policy and procedures
- Acts as an extension of the Central Travel Team with Passports and Visas, Duty of Care program, work on sourcing regional hotels for Riot's Annual Preferred Program
- Evaluate, recommend and implement regional efficiencies and processes that may enhance the Rioter experience and travel processes
- Implement regional and local travel program changes to enhance Rioter experience and travel processes
- Manage Tax requirements for MEX travel purchase
Oversight for the EMEA + Region:
- Rioter, traveler's satisfaction and wellbeing
- Strong collaboration with internal Riot teams and external partners
- Source local hotels for Riot's prefer hotel program
- Source and support systems and tools that are in place for local ground transportation
- Source Riot events that are in the region with a formalized RFP process
- 8 years of applicable experience within the travel industry
- TMC operations, reporting and technology experience
- Airlines, hotels and ground transportation experience
- General knowledge of information on travel management and concepts
- Sourcing and negotiating experience
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we're excited to hear from you. Don't be discouraged if you feel you don't fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there's always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you! Don't forget to include a resume. We receive many applications, but we'll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.