You want to join a fun and stimulating work environment in which you will have the opportunity to develop your skills, grow and flourish, your missions will be :
- As the privileged interlocutor of the teams on day-to-day HR matters, you are the guarantor of the best employee experience;
- Ambassador of our culture and our values, you are a key player in employee onboarding (management of administrative integration, hosting and leading HR integration sessions, etc.) and play a crucial role in making it a successful experience. ;
- You ensure the drafting of contractual documents and legal procedures (contracts, amendments, DPAE, etc.) and various certificates in collaboration with the Labor Law team;
- You are in charge of the HR transactional activity (follow-up of absences, reimbursement of transport tickets, restaurant ticket card, mutual membership, etc.) in collaboration with the Payroll team;
- You support employees in international mobility with immigration and relocation procedures;
- You are responsible for compliance with social regulations and legal obligations (labor code, collective agreement, etc.) as well as internal administrative policies and procedures in the HR management of teams. You have an advisory role on these subjects with HR Business Partners;
- You participate in the operational excellence of the HR Operations team by seeking the continuous improvement of our tools and processes, and by participating in cross-functional projects such as international mobility, quality of life at work project, etc.).
- The function requires a good knowledge of social law and HRM policies, while maintaining a field role in daily contact with employees;
- You have been in an international environment
- You are a dynamic and enthusiastic team player, you are recognized for your interpersonal skills (multiple interlocutors) and your great sense of service;
- Autonomous and agile, your extreme rigor and your organizational skills allow you to tackle several subjects simultaneously while being able to prioritize and manage emergencies;
- The taste for challenge, the desire to learn and improve what already exists is your leitmotif! You like to solve problems and are able to formulate relevant and clear recommendations;
- And you speak English very well because you will interact with some employees in your area who do not speak French.
• First interview with the recruiter
• Interview with hiring manager and the team
If your application is not successful, you will receive a negative response.
In application of health measures related to COVID-19, all our recruitment interviews are conducted by videoconference and our positions are eligible for partial teleworking.
As an employer, Ubisoft offers everyone the same access to employment opportunities regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability and age. Ubisoft strives to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of its community of players in its teams. All information will be treated confidentially in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.