Employee Relations & HR Business Partner
Your life at Ubi
As HR Business Partner with a focus on Employee Relations initiatives, you will act as an ally to the allocated business line and project while but working closely with the HRD and the Employee Relations Manager to drive a series of initiatives connected with the company’s values, code of conduct, policies and procedures, across all other business lines and departments.
You will be embedding the studio HR strategy into day-to-day work and you will be providing professional HR guidance and support to relevant internal client groups with the objective of adding value to the business.
You will also be involved in the development of our HR policies and facilitate education sessions with the HR team and business leaders or employees.
The main impact areas of the HR Business Partner are related to:
- The business strategy, by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes.
- Building a strong relationship within the project team, while bringing specialist and generalist knowledge and expertise in multiple HR areas of expertise.
- Facilitating and supporting annual people processes: performance management, succession planning, talent management, development, total rewards, action planning based on company surveys.
- Developing HR policies and procedures and supporting their deployment across the organization.
- You lead ER related processes alongside the HR Manager, HR Director and the Labor Relations Teams.
- You coordinate or get involved in the development of review of our HR policies and code of conduct, and facilitate education sessions across the organization.
- You constantly align with the managers on project needs, in terms of headcount and capabilities and follow-up on the roadmap.
- You work with the Talent Acquisition Lead and team members to identify the business needs and plan hiring accordingly.
- You cascade the timelines and educate the business on the end-to-end process.
- You facilitate calibration sessions where needed and support ongoing alignment conversations.
- You coach the directors, project managers and people leads to support them delivering their responsibility in the process.
- You work with the Development team to create the most appropriate learning needs assessment process for their projects and function and follow-up on the agreed actions.
- You mentor and coach people managers especially on leadership, managing difficult conversations, giving and receiving feedback, etc.
Data and analytics
- Use and re-enforce the use of people data, insights and analytics in taking business and people decisions.
The professional value you bring:
- 3 years of experience in Human Resources, either in HR Generalist, HRBP role or specialist role, preferable in Learning and Development, Talent Management, Talent Development;
- Experience in fast-paced organizations and industries, such as media, entertainment, technology, software industry;
- Relevant experience and involvement in Employee Relations activities in previous roles;
- Proven knowledge of labor related legislation;
- Experience in running company wide HR projects (i.e. multiple business stakeholders and employees involved in the project);
- Advanced English, both written and spoken.
The personal value you bring:
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral, writing);
- Business-minded, effective problem-solver, initiative and drive;
- Ability to take a step back and think strategically;
- Ability to navigate in fast-moving and agile environment;
- Prioritize effectively, good organization skills.
What do we offer benefits wise?
- Meal tickets with the value of 20 RON/day
- Studio offered free days, confirmed on an annual basis for different events
- Bonus scheme based both on individual and company’s performance
- World Class Bronze free subscription
- Access to private medical system and special subscription rates for family members
- On site medical support
- Life insurance
- Specific financial support for different events in your life
- Study leave
- Christmas/ Easter celebration with a special gift
- Partners’ discounts
- Video games and consoles to borrow
- Access to Ubisoft games via own Uplay account
- Annual development opportunities and access to multiple career paths and technical certifications
- Access to specialized training and books on various related skills
- Opportunities for international mobility and assignments
- Wellbeing program (including physical fitness, mental health, financial education and internal communities)
- A great working environment, with an impressive place to work in our offices in Jiului 8
- In-house free French classes
- Hybrid work (from home/ from office)
- Bookster (borrow books for free, delivered at home or in the office)
- Free fruits and coffee in the office
- On-site cafeteria with special discounts
- Ubisoft bikes, free rental
- Parking spaces for cars, bikes, motorbikes
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on any basis, such as race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, health status, age, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different.
We are committed to providing a safe and respectful working environment and foster learning and creativity.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!