Engagement Manager, APAC
Unity’s Accelerate Solutions team works across Unity’s technology to deliver solutions to customers for a wide variety of industries including Games development, Media & Entertainment, ATM, and AECO.
We are looking to grow our team in APAC with an addition of an Engagement Manager based here in Seoul. Our Engagement Managers are essential to the operation of our Services business and play a meaningful role in growing our practice.
You will have ownership of our customers’ Services journey from pre-sales to delivery.
What you’ll be doing
- Handle pre-sales engagements while working with Business Development, Team leads, Engineering, external partners, and various other Services and product teams across Unity
- Quickly establish and maintain positive relationships with customers based on credibility and trust
- Identify new opportunities and target customers in partnership with internal Business Development and sales teams, ensure leads are accurately qualified, with a focus on engagements that are closely aligned with our strategic goals
- Drive requirement gathering, prioritising, proposal crafting, and SOW creation in collaboration with internal team members
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget and meet or exceed customer expectations while contributing to the ongoing development and improvement of our delivery methodology and Services practice
What we’re looking for
- Project or account management experience with the ability to operate in co-sell model, collaborate, and build relationships with Account Executives, Business Development, and Delivery teams as well as external partners
- Experience in crafting contracts and proposals, running and supervising budgets with the knowledge of software and game development industry practices
- Ability to handle complexity and change in a fast-paced environment with excellent communication, presentation, critical thinking skills and forward-thinking growth mindset with a passion for future technology
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, public speaking, problem solving, and organizational skills in Korean and English
- Multi-disciplinary; the ideal candidate will have skills ranging from Project Management, pre-sales customer engagement, requirements capturing, technical knowledge, and experience with both games and industrial verticals
You might also have
- Previous experience with Unity Software
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.