CD PROJEKT RED Vancouver is searching for experienced Engine Programmers to join their team in Vancouver. As an Engine Programmer, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, optimizing and maintaining parts of the CD PROJEKT RED in-house engine. The role involves daily cooperation with other programmers locally as well as remotely.
- Excellent knowledge of C++ coding principles and practices with at least 3 years of professional experience
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the games industry or in real-time systems
- Experience with several hardware platforms
- Ability to debug and optimize code
- Ability to define and meet a schedule
- Strong multi-threaded programming skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently when required
- Excellent communication skills: We have a multilingual and multicultural working environment and the ability to communicate across language and time zone barriers is essential.
- Competitive salary with project-based bonuses
- Full health Benefits with an HSA account
- Responsible work-life balance with flexible hours and paid overtime
- 26 days of paid vacation per year
- A modern indie-style studio with a relaxed atmosphere working on high-budget AAA Games
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team
- Office located near transit and bike routes