What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
We are recruiting an outstanding intern to join the architecture team based in our Engineering Centre in Dublin, Ireland.
The team’s architecture and systems activities cover a wide range of disciplines including machine learning (ML) for data center (HPC) and embedded computing (e.g., automotive ADAS) applications; digital signal processing (DSP); specification, modelling and analysis of modern heterogeneous parallel architectures.
- Studying towards MS/BS Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Strong C/C++ programming experience
- Strong scripting skills (e.g., shell/python)
- Understanding of computer architectures and real-time computing
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong analytical skill
Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- Programming modern parallel architectures
- Background in AI/ML and digital signal processing algorithms
Requisition Number: 182287
Country/Region/Location: Ireland State/Province: Ireland City: Dublin
Job Function: Other Engineering