Feb 03, 2023
What to expect:
- You will provide necessary oversight and support in the execution of essential Data & AI operational responsibilities.
- You will Shape simple solutions to complex problems across multiple disciplines that consider process, analytics, and technology.
- You will implement measurements that track discipline performance, delivery, and financial status to find and address core risks to our business and partner teams.
- You will identify opportunities for improvement within our essential processes, align with partners, and implement them.
- You will use data and insights as a resource to guide effective decisions across our business.
- You will collaborate with the BU leaders to understand overall headcount across resource types.
- You will build and maintain an effective working schedule to ensure that project development milestones are delivered on time
- You will build a collaborative relationship with each member of the development team
- You will anticipate and communicate problems and roadblocks to ensure project goals and milestones can be met.
- You will manage change requests and advice key stakeholders on their effect on project schedule, budget and resourcing.
- You will maintain regular communication with the domain team and key stakeholders to provide project status updates
- You will collaborate with internal and external partners and gather their requirement.
- You will work on development processes and methodology and look for ways to improve efficiency.
What you bring:
- 7+ years of work experience in a related field
- Experience using data tools such as Business Intelligence, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and JIRA to inform decisions.
- Experience developing measurements that track discipline performance, delivery, and financial status to find and address core risks to our business and partner teams.
- A process improvement mindset used to develop and improve processes and reporting.
- Proficient change management skills.
- The ability to track, model and present information in engaging ways.
- Ability to motivate the team, keeping all members focused on the goals.
- Organizational skills and ability to execute projects on time, and at the expected level of quality.
- Show dependability and commitment to projects and tasks.
- A good understanding of various disciplines that go into game development such as programming, art, design and audio.
- Ability to interpret design documents and project schedules to establish and communicate scope.
- Ability to provide both focused and inspiring creative leadership.
- Passion for playing and making games and an excellent understanding of what makes them fun.
- 3+ years of experience with Virtualization, Containerization, Cloud Computing (AWS preferred), VMWare ecosystems, Kubernetes, or Docker.
- 6+ years of experience supporting high-availability production-grade Data infrastructure and applications with defined SLIs and SLOs.
- Systems Administration or Cloud experience, including a strong understanding of Linux / Unix.
- Network experience, including an understanding of standard protocols/components.
- Automation and orchestration experience including Terraform, Helm, Chef, Packer.
- Experience writing code in Python, Golang, or Java.
- Experience with Monitoring tech stack like Prometheus, Grafana, Loki, Alertmanager
- Experience with distributed system to serve massive concurrent requests.
- Experience working with large-scale systems and data platforms/warehouses.