Enterprise Business Analyst, Financial Systems
We're looking for an ERP Financial Systems Analyst to join and support our Financial Systems team! This hire will report into our Head of Financial Systems. Partnering closely with Accounting, Finance, Engineering and HR, this hire will help transform our business process as we implement Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP. They will be key to ensuring the accuracy of information in our ERP and helping to automate business processes. Success in this role will require a strong partnership and collaboration with our business partners to help develop metrics, reports, and analyses from our system data.
What you'll be doing
- Work with business partners and stakeholders to understand business requirements and drive business transformation through Oracle ERP
- Provide project coordination of the analysis, design, unit test plan, build, testing, conversion, and implementation phases of an Agile System Development Life Cycle
- Ensure the proper documentation of systems and financial processes
- Analyze Discord operational procedures to develop functional systems requirements and advise and instruct our implementation partners for development
- Execute the deployment, monitoring, maintenance and support of test and production environments of all financial systems
- User Support in troubleshooting both application and business process issues
- Ensure compliance of SOX and ITGC with proper documentation
What you should have
- Strong understanding of Finance and Accounting business functions (Order to Cash,
- Procure to Pay, Record to Report)
- 4+ years of experience in corporate systems supporting finance, accounting, FP&A, and people teams
- 3+ years of experience with supporting enterprise level ERP systems (Revenue, Accounts Payable, AR, GL, Cash Management and Fixed Asset)
- 2+ years of experience with subscription billing
- Public and Startup company experience
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, working exceptionally well cross-functionally and with multiple constituents
New York City residents only: Minimum salary of $162,000/year + equity and benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by NYC Pay Transparency Law
Colorado residents only: Minimum salary of $129,600/year + equity and benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20).
Benefits and Perks
- Comprehensive medical insurance including Health, Dental and Vision (plus up to $20,000 for gender affirmation procedures)
- Mental health resources and quarterly wellness stipends
- 16+ paid holidays, 4 weeks of PTO + use-what-you-need sick days
- Paid parental leave (plus fertility, adoption and other family planning benefits)
- Flexible long-term work options (remote and hybrid)
- Volunteer time off
- A diverse slate of Employee Resource Groups
- Plus commuter contributions and other perks for office-based employees
Discord is a voice, video and text app that helps friends and communities come together to hang out and explore their interests — from artists and activists, to study groups, sneakerheads, plant parents, and more. With 150 million monthly users across 19 million active communities, called servers, Discord has grown to become one of the most popular communications services in the world. Discord was built without selling ads or user data and instead, offers a premium subscription called Nitro that gives users special perks like higher quality streams and fun customizations.
We’re working toward an inclusive world where no one feels like an outsider, where genuine human connection is a click, text chat, or voice call away. A place where everyone can find belonging. Challenging? Heck yes. Rewarding? Double heck yes. It’s a mission that gives us the chance to positively impact millions of people all over the world. So if this strikes a chord with you, come build belonging with us!