Ubisoft Annecy is looking for a new Concept Artist !
Your missions will be :
- Understanding and following the art direction of the game and the concept guidelines, in order to make that shine through in memorable concepts
- Producing sketches to help the AD show the preliminary project intentions
- Effectively communicating visual intentions within the World team
- Making any necessary changes to ensure that the work is in keeping with the artistic vision
- Accounting for technical constraints and limitations to suggest realistic concepts
You have already work for several AA or AAA video game production as a Concept Artist, ideally on a highly realistic game titles.
- Drawing skills / 2D concepts (3D is a plus)
- Proficiency in Adobe® Photoshop®;
- Architectural and anatomical knowledge
- Knowledge of image composition
- Strong ability to interpret other people's ideas;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to provide and accept feedback and adapt to change;
- Professional written and spoken English;
- Passion and enthusiasm for videogames;
- Knowledge of 3D software is a plus (3DSMax, Z-Brush)
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
All information will be treated as confidential in accordance with the Employment Equity Act.
Integrating the Ubisoft French studios also means:
- Join passionate and highly technical teams, all driven by the desire to design and develop innovative games and stand out for their quality
- Collaborate with teams recognized for their experience on renowned franchises
- Develop expertise by participating in in-house sharing events (talks, conferences, trade shows) and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading French videogame company represented in 30 different countries, with opportunities for international development