EPM Systems Analyst
Job Title:EPM Systems Analyst
What’s it all about?
This role sits in Finance Systems Technology team, which is part of the ABK Enterprise Apps function, reporting to the Finance Systems Director.
You will be responsible for support of Activision Blizzard’s Planning, Reporting, Profitability applications, and development of new features to meet the needs of our finance users.
The ideal candidate will need to develop a strong understanding of ABK financial systems and their use, the ability to work with cross-functional teams, manage within tight deadlines, exemplify excellent problem-solving skills, demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and implement processes to improve operational efficiency, all with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
What we expect of you, day to day
- Collaborate with the various Global Finance teams to ensure their standard business processes are complete and accurate while adhering to tight timelines.
- Develop and/or modify scripts, business rules, Planning forms, data maps and SQL codes as part of system improvements and redesigns
- Create and/or modify data integration rules, data maps, and perform data loads and exports that are required in maintaining our systems status
- Supports the delivery of global EPM projects for APAC including user requirements, training, and testing activities.
- Support the delivery of rapid prototyping solutions and POC to aid the delivery of business changes.
- Support the management and delivery of ongoing system configurations, releases, and upgrades in the cloud solution.
- Assist B.I. teams with ongoing support and development for TM1 solutions
Thinking about careers differently...
At ABK, we are passionate to offer our employees compelling career growth opportunities. As such, even if you do not have experience of this function there could be skills or experiences, which would transfer well.
- Expert knowledge of EPM financial systems suite in particular Oracle applications.
- Functional understanding of finance processes, including Planning, Close and Consolidation and Financial reporting.
- Strong technical skills including writing/creating scripts, business rules, EPM Automate automation scripts, data integration rules, report scripts, web forms, financial reports, automation packages using EPM Automate
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent technical systems knowledge including broad understanding of developments in tools and trends within cloud-based Finance systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent written, oral, listening, and presentational skills and ability to work well under pressure and interact at all levels as a thought partner
- Welcomes challenging/complex projects and demonstrates self as a change agent with an ability for working "smarter not harder" by making continuous improvement to the efficiency of processes he/she contributes to
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification in the job posting. At ABK, we believe in equal opportunity and we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, so we strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t believe you meet every qualification outlined. We also do our best to ensure all applications received are responded to. Furthermore, if you have an Accommodation Request, please let us know.