As Video Producer, you'll lead and create engaging video content experiences, particularly in gameplay, for premier global esports products like the League of Legends European Championship (LEC), European Masters (EM), VALORANT esports, Wild Rift, and other future games.
As a Rioter in Berlin reporting to the Video Lead, you'll join a tight-knit team that shares a focus on player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming and esports. Together with a team of accomplished esports zealots you will create awesome video experiences that delight players and fans in and around our existing and brand new esports products.
- You will deliver outstanding assets that cater to audiences in a variety of markets including Europe, Turkey, MENA and CIS region.
- You will create compelling content for social media channels, web and esports broadcasts.
- You'll oversee production efforts on-location domestically and abroad, and contribute to the innovation and iteration on new formats, approaches and tech solutions.
- You'll organize every aspect of a project from pitch to program including pre-and post production, sourcing, filming and delivery as well as manage budgeting and oversee freelancers/contractors/vendors.
- You bring 3+ years as a gaming or esports video producer, creating web, social media or broadcast content that resonate with audiences across multiple products and games
- You have an analytical mindset and have expert skills to breakdown complex game strategies and gameplay footage into structured and digestible formats that are appealing to audiences of all levels in multiple markets
- You're an expert with the right tools, comfortable with the technicalities of a production including budget planning, production scheduling, footage sourcing, cameras, lighting, set design and editing.
- You’ve got a great rolodex of content production and editing network across Europe and are comfortable managing and negotiating contract terms with minimal guidance
- You are also comfortable independently managing fixed budget and project scopes
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will certainly be looking at your past experience, but for this role, we also look for dedicated people with a personal relationship with games or esports. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players and fans, this could be the role for you!
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Commuting allowance
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Daily lunch, snacks and fruits in the office
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to nonprofits
- Travel allowance
- Wellness allowance
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!