Executive Assistant (12-Month Contract)
Unity Technologies is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our Global Desk team supporting executive leadership groups across business units. As a partner and first-line of communication with our leaders, you will work closely with company executives, fellow assistants, and employees from across the company to ensure a smooth and effective workflow for your Executive partners and their teams.
We are looking for a proficient administrative professional with stellar interpersonal demeanor, and desire to learn, collaborate and tackle problems! You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a centralized team of assistants in a remote setting, and demonstrate consistency in forming lasting partnerships across all levels to help enable the success of Unity’s executive leaders and the teams that they lead.
If you are passionate about problem solving, and want to provide detailed, timely, and empathetic support to a highly dedicated executive group, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinate and lead all aspects of logistics for calendar management, conflicting priorities, event management, expenses and travel
- Plan and facilitate agenda and meeting objectives with little direction
- Strategically lead and prioritize personal and team tasks efficiently
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization, including executives, peers, as well as internal teams and external vendors
- Support and improve administrative processes and objectives aligned to business unit goals
What we’re looking for
- Consistent track record operating in hyper-growth environments, where establishing relationships has been critical to getting things done
- Excellent written and verbal communication – including supporting internal team processes and knowledge delivery.
- High integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of critical information with tact and excellent judgment
- Prior experience with travel, and expense reports that include transactions from multiple countries
- Proficiency in Google applications, MS Office Suite, Slack and learning new tools as needed.
You might also have
- Previous experience with high-level strategy, operations with executive administration
- Experience supporting cross functional initiatives, goal alignment, and succeeding in fast paced growing environments
- Diverse and open approach collaborating on team objectives
Relocation support is not available for this position. Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.