Executive Assistant - Frostbite
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
If you can manage complex projects and excel at helping leaders do more, be more efficient, then we might have the perfect role for you. Our Executives in the organization need an excellent partner that knows what it takes to help executives at EA. You will report to executives at the VP level.
What an Executive Assistant does at EA:
- You will provide high-quality support that anticipates the needs of the executives you support.
- You will assume full ownership of Executive schedules: Confirm meeting agendas, spaces, relevant attendees, and ensure Executives are well prepared for each meeting.
- You will organize Franchise and Leadership Team meetings (tech, agenda, meeting minutes/actions, prepare presentations).
- You will be support with event management and all executive travel (complex domestic and international business travel, agendas, visa requirements).
- You will manage expense and travel receipts for accurate accounting reconciliations. File and track reimbursements, credits, and refunds through to completion in iExpense.
- You will perform general administrative tasks, such as handling facilities and IT support requests, purchase requisitions.
- You will take on special projects/support as needed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
The next great EA Executive Assistant also needs:
- A successful track record supporting VPs or above for 3+ years: Executive level experience
- A person who works with little or no management, and shows initiative, teamwork, and anticipates and resolves problems before they escalate
- Proficient in organizing worldwide travel
- Collaborative with multiple levels