Who We Are:
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Interactive Software is looking for a dynamic, outgoing and professional Executive Assistant. This person will provide high level administrative support to multiple senior executives operating in our New York home office.
What You’ll Take On
- Manages and maintains calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and stays ahead of schedule changes and updates.
- Meets and greets visitors in a courteous and professional manner; provides support/assistance to visiting guests as the need arises.
- Coordinates travel arrangements which may include flights, car service, and accommodations; works closely with company travel agency to ensure timely response and accurate itineraries; responds promptly to travel requests and updates.
- Completes and processes expense reports.
- Screen and route calls.
- Coordinates' meetings and functions including preparing and distributing agendas and other materials, reserving and preparing facilities, coordinating food/beverage service, and handling attendee calendars.
- Attends meetings and other functions as needed.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with T2 Executive Leadership team, and other business partners & stakeholders
- Coordinates and partners with peers supporting the T2 Executive Leadership team to ensure adequate coverage at all times.
- Develops presentations as required.
- Exercises' judgment and discretion in handling requests for appointments, meetings, and telephone calls.
- Reviews and responds to daily internal/external mail and e-mail.
- Composes, types, and distributes professional correspondence and e-mails, using individual initiative and as assigned.
- Conducts research as requested.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, faxing, and mailing.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
What You Bring
- Minimum 5 years of experience providing administrative support to senior executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly evolving priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Proven team player, capable of partnering with peers to complete tasks and accomplish joint objectives.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.
- Ability to be in the NYC Office on a regular basis, full time.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $65,600 and $73,100 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.