Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
This role is for a temporary position. Please note that this position does not entail a contract of employment or fixed term of employment.
JOB OVERVIEW: The Executive Assistant will provide high level administrative support to the company President, Chief Financial Officer and Chief Legal Officer
- Manages and maintains calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule changes and updates.
- Exercises considerable judgment and discretion in handling requests for appointments, meetings, and telephone calls.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Meets and greets visitors in a courteous and professional manner; provides support/assistance to visiting guest as required.
- Coordinates travel arrangements including but not limited to flights, car service, and accommodations; works closely with company travel agency to ensure timely response and accurate itineraries; responds promptly to travel requests and updates.
- Performs general clerical duties including but not limited to filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, emailing and mailing.
- Completes and processes expense reports.
- Coordinates meetings and functions including but not limited to preparing and distributing agendas and other materials, reserving and preparing facilities, coordinating food/beverage service, and managing attendee calendars.
- Attends meetings and other functions as needed.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with T2 Executive Leadership team, and other business partners & stakeholders.
- Develops presentations as required.
- Conducts research as requested.
- Interacts with Board of Directors and may provide assistance as needed.
- Assists with special projects as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Coordinates with and backs up other Corporate Executive Assistant.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 5 years of experience providing administrative support to multiple C- Level executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work on complex projects with general direction and minimal guidance.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, creativity, and a positive outlook.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $31 and $46 per Hour. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.