About this Role
This is a fast-paced opportunity in downtown San Francisco for an Executive Assistant who is a very bright, get-things-done, proactive, entrepreneurial, and people-oriented. You enjoy working with different personalities and prioritize a multitude of competing demands with ease. No task is too small or too big for you to take on. You take pride in delivering the highest quality work and finding efficiencies in your role. At Fandom, we build a team of self-starters with a high tolerance for ambiguity. This role is not only an amazing opportunity, but it is also a lot of work. Expectations of this person are very high, so we\'re looking for someone who enjoys being connected and moving things forward.
As the Executive Assistant, you will play an active role in managing our Chief People Officer and Chief Business Officer\'s day-to-day and provide overall team support to these parts of our organization. You\'ll work closely with various departments and a mighty team of Executive Assistants.
- Manage Executives’ daily calendar, travel, expenses, meetings, and event arrangements.
- Prepare Executive for upcoming meetings, conducting preliminary research, preparing reports, etc.
- Provide organizational support to the Executive. Helping to ensure action items, deadlines and deliverables are completed. Taking minutes, project managing / building internal presentations, conducting follow-up correspondences. Keeping records of client and investor interactions.
- Arrange corporate or special events to take place outside of the workplace, such as Leadership offsites, All Hands, business lunches/meetings, etc.
- Execute trusted initiatives and ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients and facilitate internal communication (e.g. distribute information and schedule presentations).
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies.
- 5+ years of administrative experience; prior work with CPO or CBO is a plus.
- A passion for learning more about Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and have experience contributing to DEI activities is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and relationship skills. Have influencing skills to drive change.
- Exemplary planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Practice in taking on new challenges and everyone you know comments on how quickly you become the expert.
- A track record for having inbox zero by the end of every day.
- A driven, proactive, and entrepreneurial passion. You anticipate potential issues before they snowball. Identify ways to streamline tasks and consistently seek a better solution.
- An ability to easily handle stress and you are unflappable. Roll with both a sense of humor and urgency.
- Experience being a problem solver, you think strategically about what needs to be done, and you do it.
- Fluency in all tools of G Suite on Google Cloud.
- Experience maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision
- Training (unlimited Udemy + more)
- Flexible working hours and time off
- Equity & Retirement Programs including 401K match
- Paid Parental Leave
Fandom is the world’s largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 315 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom.com is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms.
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer