Executive Producer - Accelerate Solutions
Unity’s Game Studios division looks forward to welcoming you aboard as an Executive Producer. We’re partnering with global leaders in game development to deliver “lighthouse” games that showcase Unity’s technologies, services, and products across all major game genres.
You’re an inspirational leader who guides our project teams through the delivery of end-to-end game development from pitch to release while working directly with world-class customers to build tomorrow’s top games. You nurture success through communication, organization, process, and passion. Partnering with teams in Games Development, Project Management, Client Partners, and others in Accelerate Solutions, you align our development teams, project managers, internal Unity groups, and our customer’s leadership team.
This role will require occasional travel to Unity and customer offices, scheduled on an as-needed basis based on your discretion.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be managing a cross-functional team driving a strategic customer project.
- Responsible for all of Unity’s efforts to ensure the successful delivery of the customer’s project at outstanding levels of quality.
- Owning processes, schedules, and action plans that guide the project & customer teams toward success.
- Weaving the complex, multifaceted process of game development into a coherent narrative to inspire your team and advise executive leaders.
- Advising and assisting organizational leaders with formulating strategy, capturing customer intelligence, and understanding the needs of their team.
What we’re looking for
- Experience as a senior production leader on multiple titles with total team sizes of 20 individuals or more.
- Able to write clear, concise documents and give verbal presentations in English.
- Can build reports illustrating P/L, team utilization, project timeline, and risks.
- Understand the diverse roles and production stages involved in the creation and delivery of video games, and how they impact schedules, requirements, and problem-solving strategies.
You might also have
- Been a programming lead, technical art lead, creative lead, design lead, or art lead on a game.
- Worked on a “AAA” or similarly high-production-quality title for PCs/consoles.
- Given talks or seminars in a public venue or conference
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.