Experience Manager – E-commerce fraud and Dispute management
The Games & Services Experience team strives to improve player experience, driving towards improvement by leveraging data and player stories and bringing insights to the wider Ubisoft group. The team surfaces and communicates strong recommendations and concrete use cases, to ultimately remove friction and help achieve company goals around acquisition and retention.
As an Experience Manager focusing on Dispute and Chargeback activity as well as e-commerce fraud, your main aim will be to ensure that the CRC remains ahead of the potential risks to our players, our teams and our business. Collaborating with teams from across Ubisoft you will ensure oversight, player experience and safety are at the core of our activity and will be well positioned to identify potential risks to the business from players looking to abuse our payment channels and support teams. To do this you will create compelling stories by surfacing use cases around these risks and help build the operational infrastructure to manage activity of this nature. As well as this proactive focus on ensuring best in class experiences, you’ll be our in-house expert to investigate e-commerce fraud incidents, chargeback trends and the player behaviors that drive them, delivering operational solutions to suit.
Through your work, you will engage with various teams and build a strong network within Ubisoft, lobbying for the Player Experience and safety, considering our players and business teams as your key stakeholders.
- Build comprehensive internal knowledge and processes around chargebacks, disputes and e-commerce fraud activity for our support teams.
- Design and deliver optimal player experience for these topics.
- Create compelling insights into the risk associated with this activity for both our players and internal teams.
- Work to deliver tooling to manage dispute and chargeback activity.
- Be a key stakeholder and contact for teams across Ubisoft on the behavior of players coming through our support channels.
- Support external teams by driving player and specialist experience stories that support their KPIs.
- Quantify the value of our activity on topics like chargeback management for the company.
- Create opportunities for improved operations by surfacing your expertise, recommendations, and solutions to the challenges we face.
- Identify weak signals relating to fraudulent activity and abuse of policy resulting in e-commerce fraud, escalating to relevant teams with recommendations and contributions to projects to address these challenges.
- Create, act on and surface appropriate KPIs to demonstrate the health of our operations.
- Grow and maintain a network allowing you to leverage other teams and their initiatives, building opportunities for reciprocation.
- Be tenacious and driven to achieve a best-in-class operation.
- Be inspired to build innovative, data validated views of the CRCs impact on player experience, retention and engagement through the lens of the work you do.
- Protect our Players and the CRC.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working on chargeback and dispute management.
- Experience of working with multiple payment service providers including PayPal.
- Solid leadership skills with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Excellent verbal and public speaking skills.
- Natural networker, able to increase your influence through positive collaboration.
- Mindset allowing to transform a challenge or problem into an opportunity.
- A proven will to drive and lobby for player experience using data & emotions.
- Ability to spot and convert opportunities to deliver on an agreed vision.
- Networking & lobbying skills to help fight for the player experience.
- Ability to transform data and raw comments to an insightful and actionable story.
- Ability to adapt a pitch and communication to the audience.
- Ability to work with a busy schedule in a fast-paced environment.
- Good organization and logical thinker.
- Strong interest and passion for our industry and video-games.
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisofts back catalogue on PC
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee and even organic milk products
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.