Experience Manager – Internal fraud and phishing prevention, D2P & Services
The Games & Services Experience team strives to improve player experience, driving towards improvement by leveraging data and player stories and bringing insights to the wider Ubisoft group. The team surfaces and communicates strong recommendations and concrete use cases, to ultimately remove friction and help achieve company goals around acquisition and retention.
As an Experience Manager focusing on Internal Fraud and Phishing Prevention, your main aim will be to ensure that the CRC remains ahead of the potential risks to our players, our teams and our business. Collaborating with teams from across Ubisoft you will ensure oversight and safety are at the core of our activity and will be well positioned to identify potential risks to create compelling stories and use cases to mitigate them. As well as this proactive focus on ensuring best in class experiences, you’ll be our in-house expert to retroactively assess any surfaced experience breaks, to learn from, adapt and prevent reoccurrence in an ever-changing field of work.
Through your work, you will engage with various teams and build a strong network within Ubisoft, lobbying for the Player Experience and safety, considering our players as a key stakeholder.
- Build a comprehensive knowledge of the processes and tactics used by bad actors to phish.
- Create compelling insights into the risk associated with our activity for both our players and internal teams.
- Set the tone for safe tools at the point of creation, and ensure existing tooling is up to code.
- Be a key stakeholder and contact for teams across Ubisoft for all things phishing an internal fraud.
- Support external teams by driving player and specialist experience stories that support their KPIs.
- Create opportunities for improved operations by surfacing your expertise, recommendations, and solutions to the challenges we face.
- Raise Player Experience and Operational risks related to your area of expertise, and work to mitigate them.
- Create, act on and surface appropriate KPIs to demonstrate the health of our operations.
- Grow and maintain a network allowing you to leverage other teams and their initiatives, building opportunities for reciprocation.
- Be tenacious and driven on achieving a best-in-class operation.
- Be inspired to build innovative, data validated views of the CRCs impact on player experience, retention and engagement through the lens of the work you do.
- Protect our Players and the CRC.
- Use your experiences and learnings to ensure consistent best practices across the whole Games and Services team, as well as the wider CRC.
Skills and Experience
• Solid leadership skills with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Ability to think outside the box.
• Excellent verbal and public speaking skills.
• Natural networker, able to increase your influence through positive collaboration.
• Mindset allowing to transform a challenge or problem into an opportunity.
• A proven will to drive and lobby for player experience using data & emotions.
• Ability to spot and convert opportunities to deliver on an agreed vision.
• Ability to transform data and raw comments to an insightful and actionable story.
• Ability to adapt a pitch and communication to the audience.
• Ability to work with a busy schedule in a fast-paced environment.
• Good organization and logical thinker.
• Strong interest and passion for our industry and video-games.
With Ubisoft CRC, you will receive a competitive salary along with:
- Personal performance bonus
- Private Health Insurance (including eye care and dental)
- Life Assurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Significant discount on the world’s best video games
- Access to Ubisofts back catalogue on PC
- We work in the heart of Newcastle city centre, right on top of Haymarket metro station in a lively, international and creative space.
- A kitchen stocked with cereals, fruits, unlimited filtered water, teas, coffee and even organic milk products
- Regular professional and social events
- Monthly Ubidrinks
- Flexible working hours
- A casual dress code
- Fun, we like to work hard but have a laugh too!
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.