Expert Gameplay Designer - Digital Legends
Job Title:Expert Gameplay Designer - Digital Legends
We are creating an all-new, AAA mobile experience that will bring the thrilling, fluid and large-scale action of Call of Duty®: Warzone™ to players on the go.
Join our growing, award-winning team of mobile veterans and emerging talent on this ambitious mission. We are seeking skilled operators in all aspects of game development. This large-scale, battle royale experience is being built natively for mobile with cutting-edge technology designed to entertain gamers around the world for many years to come.
We are looking for an Expert Gameplay Designer who is passionate and loves games. The ideal candidate is a multi-talented person with an in-depth understanding of gameplay features from a design perspective.
If you want to become part of a roster of world-class mobile development, in a super cool environment, keep reading!
- Work with your team to design, implement and refine new features and prototypes with a focus on gameplay and onboarding features.
- In depth analysis of similar feature mechanics in competitors and assessing what works well and what does not.
- Own your features, communicating the objectives clearly and removing any barriers for its implementation to the desired quality.
- Write and maintain clear documentation about the game’s systems and features.
- Incentivise knowledge sharing within and across departments.
- Identify potential issues or risks and look at ways of improving workflows.
- Several years of professional experience as a game designer.
- Experience working in shooters.
- Broad knowledge or game design with expert knowledge in at least one area of design.
- Able to mentor and work with less experienced designers on the team.
- General knowledge of current games on the market from a design POV.
- You proactively take on issues and look for creative ways to solve them.
- A proactive attitude and open to receiving and implementing feedback.
- Working level of English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- A wide range of perks such as private health and dental insurance, ticket restaurant, wellbeing voucher, 25 days + xmas period holidays and more.
- •And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.