Expert QA Architect
Electronic Arts Romania, a leading technology company and video game developer in Romania, brings together talented individuals from diverse backgrounds with a shared passion for inspiring the world to play.
We prioritize your well-being with our competitive compensation and benefit programs, including an annual performance bonus, stock awards, and premium healthcare for you and your loved ones. In addition to our global perks and benefits, you can enjoy our state-of-the-art studio facilities with local perks like relaxation spaces, games, and opportunities to refuel in our cafeterias.
EA Romania is looking for an Expert QA Architect to join a new team composed of a mixture of veterans of EA/EA SPORTS and new talent from across industries. This is an opportunity to develop new quality practices that aim to improve quality across both the EA Sports Football Club (FC) franchise, and across Sports business located in Vancouver, Bucharest and Hyderabad. You will report to the EA Sports Football Club (FC) Quality Verification Development Director.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
- You will always promote a "Player First" approach and be an advocate for the player in everything we do to help us achieve a high-quality experience for our players.
- You will have the end-to-end ownership of Quality strategy and propose tactical solutions to achieve that strategy.
- You will report progress and status through regular communication with appropriate managers and other team members.
- You will research, analyze, and compile data points spanning multiple sources into cohesive and consumable summaries that demonstrate impact to overall Quality.
- You will articulate trends in a relevant community. Understand what the community wants and expects from a type of game and incorporates that understanding into feedback.
- You will use basic problem-solving techniques (i.e., understands inputs and outputs, uses hypothesis setting and testing, etc.) Works collaboratively with other analysts to solve problems.
- You will provide input to management team to assist decision making; helps assess project impact of available options.
- You are a mentor for peers and junior quality designers, assisting with and growing their knowledge.
- 7+ years’ experience in Game Design, Quality Assurance, or comparable development experience.
- In-depth knowledge of software development practices, including both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Understanding of quality assurance techniques, frameworks, and methodologies.
- Experience working within a continuous delivery or continuous deployment model.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Ability to develop and foster strong working relationships with development partners, customers, support teams, and management.