Expert Weapon & Character Artist - Digital Legends
Job Title:Expert Weapon & Character Artist - Digital Legends
Digital Legends is an Activision independent Studio based in Barcelona, formed by industry veterans and emerging talent who are focused on delivering a AAA gaming experience to mobile devices. Since it was founded in 2001, the studio has been a pioneer in mobile game development. It has a long, established history as a leading mobile development studio with a number of high-quality mobile titles built from the ground-up to its credits, including the award winning The Respawnables™ series of games. We are creating an all-new, AAA mobile experience that will bring the thrilling, fluid and large-scale action of Call of Duty®: Warzone™ to players on the go.
We are looking for a Weapon & Character 3D Artist to join our team. You will be responsible for pushing the boundaries of our mobile gaming into the world of AAA game graphics.
- Collaborate with Designers, Animators, Lead Artists and Tech Artists to deliver realistic weapons and characters for outstanding player experiences.
- Champion standard processes and advocate towards streamlining tools and processes.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure art requirements and plans are understood.
- Actively seek to improve the current tools by proposing new features or giving feedback on usability.
- 8+ total years in the games industry
- Strong understanding of creating character art assets in multiple major 3D and 2D packages (3DS Max or Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, and Substance)
- Able to work well as part of a team.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Proactive in finding creative and effective solutions to eliminate difficult problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working level of spoken and written English
It’s always a plus:
- Experience in shooters, mobile game development
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on your experience.
- A wide range of perks such as private health and dental insurance, ticket restaurant, wellbeing voucher, 25 days + xmas period holidays and more.
- And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide. Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do. At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.