Provide technical support for the fast-growing business and operation needs of Ubisoft Da Nang. Responsible to prepare, manage and deliver the various functioning builds across multiple channels.
- Integrate and update the third party SDKs (Billing, tracking, account, social).
- Implement the game modification when requested (e.g. UI, Monetization).
- Provide budget estimation based on design changes proposal.
- Manage external resources/vendors/insourcing/outsourcing when necessary, and conduct production planning and monitoring.
- Game build management (version management, record & archive).
- Integrate game update from the world wide Android version of Ubisoft Mobile games.
- Work with channels to insure the builds are deployed on time across the different channels.
- 2 to 5 year programming experience, with at least 1 year in mobile game.
- Development experience on mobile game engine (Android preferred, e.g. Cocos 2d, Unity 3d).
- Intermediate to proficient level of C++, C# and Java, basic knowledge of Visual Studio, Eclipse.
- Good debugging skill.
- Fluent or communicable English (both oral and written).
- Multi-Task project management skills.
- Proactive, Organized, and logical thinking.
As a plus:
- Worked with many game engines (Cocos, Unity, C++ engines, …)
- Worked with many SCM (SVN, Git, Perforce,…)
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Danang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance for you and your family
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits