FIFA Brand Marketing-Product Manager
We are Electronic Art’s Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
We are EA SPORTS FIFA:
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with a storied 25+ year history of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA Football (Soccer) franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 30M players each year across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Join us as a Global Product Manager within the EA SPORTS FIFA Brand team. The Product Management team partners with the development team to:
- Drive the development of player-first brand and business strategy, which informs the long-term product roadmap.
- Build annual product experiences, built on consumer insights, which keep players engaged with FIFA all year long.
- Establish data informed goals that are used, in partnership with key cross-functional groups (commercial, marketing communications and analytics), to hit important short and long-term player and performance targets for the biggest game in the industry.
- Brand is the one team at EA who oversees “the entire pitch” from product creation to go to market activity. Our measure of success is to build a history of positive brand equity with our players which keeps them excited to play the current game and the games to come.
Along with having strong interests in football, games and business, you will have a solid foundation of strategic and analytical capabilities, and proficiency in working with a variety of partner teams.
- Work with development to guide design goals and priorities for key modes like Gameplay, Career, VOLTA Football, Kick-Off and Pro Clubs pre-launch along with how those features will be supported post-launch.
- Be the liaison and brand steward for any in-game marketing support, with both all partners, for the game.
- Work with analytics to report results and to identify opportunities to improve the player experience.
- Drive feature naming and descriptions.
- Co-own the daily relationship with international marketing and other executional teams.
- Heavily support the development of key Brand milestone deliverables (long range roadmap, brand experience guide, business brief, player needs analysis) and presentations.
- Be a specialist about EA's and competitions products within the product category.
- You will report to the Product Director (Core Modes) and will be an important contributor to the Product Marketing team based in Vancouver, Canada.
- 5+ years product marketing experience in the entertainment industry, including at least 3 years experience in AAA video games
- Experience in marketing to multiple consumer demographics, particularly with football fans, is valued. Preference for working in a large football market.
- Experience partnering with a product development team to make insight informed decisions that satisfy prioritized consumer motivations.
- Bachelor degree in marketing or business or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience preferred
- English is the required language of work
- Must have an interest in football (soccer) and EA SPORTS FIFA.