Film and Television Development Assistant
May 25, 2022
- Manages the calendars and appointments for Heads of Film and TV
- Schedules a high volume of internal and external meetings, liaising closely with Assistant to SVP of Film and Television to coordinate availability.
- Prepares materials for internal and external meetings –agendas, prep sheets with information on credits, coverage on writing samples, etc.
- Ensures Heads are on-time for meetings/calls, manages delays by communicating with affected parties, and creates contingency plans for issues that may arise.
- Schedules and manages project and festival travel for both Heads–both domestic and international.
- Manages the phones for heads of both Film and TV.
- Answers, logs and tracks a high volume of external calls
- Records diligent notes for each call and ensures that relevant information is disseminated to Heads and SVP of Film and Television
- Updates and maintains a contact database shared between Heads and SVP of Film and Television
- Organizes, tracks, and covers all incoming creative submissions to both Heads
- Reads all incoming material from potential creative partners, providing a summary and thoughtful feedback on which projects they might be applicable towards
- Maintains and organizes a project database for both Head sand SVP of Film and Television
- Sorts and files all relevant project materials–notes, drafts, budgets, schedules –on the server to be easily accessible by both Heads and SVP of Film and Television
- Prepares monthly expense reports for both Heads
- Liaises with Ubisoft IT and UFT’s Office Manager to make sure that the Film and Television group’s technical, supply and space needs are met
- Attends meetings as needed to take notes to then communicate action items
- A minimum of 1 year of experience assisting within the entertainment industry –either at an agency, studio, network, or production company
- Dedicated interest in pursuing a career in development and production
- Maintain discretion when handling confidential information
- Ability to build relationships and interact respectfully with internal and external contacts
- Very strong organizational skills and attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
5000 + employees
2877 available jobs