Finance & Accounting Intern
Ubisoft Da Nang studio is looking for a Finance & accounting intern to join their team. The intern will support the accounting filing, payments schedule, payments preparation, reimbursement validation, monthly accounting preparation & accounting booking with the external accountant.
During the quarterly budget, the intern will assist in budget preparation and submission.
Reporting to the chief accountant, you will organize, control, and support the Finance & Accounting department.
- Accounting filing: organize all documents with dates, information, bank slips
- Ensure all accounting and finance documents are reported with the right legal information following internal procedures
- Prepare all documentation bookings on a weekly basis
- Coordinate the payment schedule & payment information.
- Cross-check the reimbursement submission monthly
- Ensure the monthly schedule is followed based on the accounting closing
- Submit the internal control report on monthly basis
- Support the FP&A for any finance reporting needs
- You are motivated and willing to learn in an international team
- You like to work with numbers, and data, and provide analysis.
- For fresh graduated or 4th year students in economics, finance, management, or similar field
- Previous internships experience preferred
- Great knowledge of Excel
- Analytical skills, rigor, and attention to detail
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal-opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
We are working to enrich players’ lives through unique and memorable gaming experiences and by improving the positive impacts of our games. To get there, we are creating a safer, more inclusive work environment, we are giving back to the communities where Ubisoft operates by working with local non-profit partners and by working to reduce the environmental impact of our business.
Ubisoft Da Nang - where bright ideas are given a chance to shine
Ubisoft Da Nang is an ambitious studio full of international talents. We are committed to creating worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise and fun.
Since 2020, we are bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, Southeast Asia, and the world together to bring Ubisoft worlds to new audiences.
At Ubisoft Da Nang, you will grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. You will be able to work on challenging and interesting projects, that will be displayed at the international level.
Joining our studio is taking the opportunity to grow within the Ubisoft family, to work on our most famous brands either by developing instant party games powered by H5 technology, by creating games on Unity, or working on web3 projects.
We aim to empower and connect our talents within a dynamic and creative workplace that was awarded best office design in Vietnam by VMark 2021. Joining Ubisoft Da Nang will give you access to so much! From the beach to the mountains, clean air, no traffic, and proximity to every big city in Southeast Asia, as well as be part of one of the tech hubs in South East Asia.
So, if you share our vision and want to be part of our team, contact us. Join us and create the unknown!
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Da Nang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Working intern salary with social and health insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Ubisoft Connect account with access to all Ubisoft titles on PC
- Flexible working time
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Premium gym club access
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Nintendo Switch, Steam Deck…), coffee, tea and snack (cookies, candies…)