Ubisoft Da Nang studio is looking for a Finance & accounting intern to join their team. The intern will support the accounting filing, payments schedule, payments preparation, reimbursement validation, monthly accounting preparation & accounting booking with the external accountant.
Reporting to the finance & operations director, & the FP&A you will organize, control, and support the accounting management.
- Accounting filing: organize all documents with dates, information, bank slips
- Ensure all accounting and finance documents are reported with the right legal information following internal procedures
- Prepare all documentation & bookings for an external accountant on a weekly basis
- Coordinate the payment schedule & payments information.
- Cross-check the reimbursement submission monthly
- Ensure the monthly schedule is followed based on the accounting closing
- Submit the internal control report on a monthly basis
- Support the FP&A for any financial reporting needs
- You are motivated and willing to learn among an international team
- You like to work with numbers, data, and provide analysis.
- For fresh graduated or 4th year students in economics, finance, the management or similar field
- Previous internships experience preferred
- Great knowledge of Excel
- Analytical skills, rigor, and attention to detail
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern and creative environment
- Internship allowance, lunch allowance and social insurance
- Flexible working time
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Switch, Arcade Machine…), coffee, tea and fresh fruits