Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
We are searching for a Finance Intern to join our team on a 54-week placement, commencing in July 2023!
We are looking for a driven and professional placement student to join our Finance Department at Take-Two Interactive. If successful you will be collaborating and fully supporting the various functions of the team, including Tax & Compliance, General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
As a finance intern you will work closely with the team to perform processes to prepare the Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet for various entities to strict timelines.
This internship will help you acquire business skills, accounting knowledge and a broad experience of working within the finance department of a successful video game publisher within a dynamic industry.
What You’ll Take On
You will be given tasks that allow you to become an integral part of the team as you apply knowledge through your studies to a practical role. Key elements of the role include:
- Support the team through the monthly close cycle, in particular assisting in producing accurate month end financials for our 6 entities.
- Prepare monthly Reconciliations
- Generating and analyzing departmental financial reports
- Providing commentary on Monthly Flux Reports
- Supporting with Sales forecasting and Sell through Reviews
- Develop a good understanding of our IT systems: JDE, OBI, Anaplan, Concur and Blackline
- Help generate ad hoc reporting
- Assisting with various administration tasks
- Assist in raising invoices for intercompany transactions
- Assist in keeping intercompany reconciliations up to date
- Assist with requirements for internal and external audit and ensure SOX compliant
- Build and maintain good working relationships within the team and other departments that we work closely with including Sales, Planning, Operations and Marketing
- Build and maintain good working relationships with the finance teams in other territories including: France, Spain, Germany, Benelux, Australia and Singapore
- Become a proactive team player
What You Bring
- Highly motivated with the willingness to learn new business systems and processes
- Ambitious, proactive and with a high attention to detail
- Ability to deliver accurately and within tight deadlines
- Hard working and able to work under pressure especially during peak periods
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good communicator
- A basic knowledge in key accounting concepts
- Numerical and analytical skills
- A strong knowledge of MS Excel
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare, Private dental, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (66% salary), Workplace Savings, 26 days holiday, Enhanced Family friendly policies + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Fitness reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.