Twitch is the world's biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It's where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We're about community, inside and out. You'll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We're on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we're up to on LinkedIn and Twitter, get interviewing tips on Instagram, and discover projects we're solving on our Blog.
About the Role
The Monetization Finance team drives profitable growth partnering with our important monetization business leaders in Advertising and Commerce (Subscriptions, Bits, Digital Items). As the Manager, Commerce Finance, you will build complex forecasting models, optimizing KPI metrics to enhance financial results, lead monthly/quarterly P&L reviews and participate in long-term strategic planning. You will report to the Senior Manager, Commerce Finance.
You can work in San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA or Seattle, WA.
- Represent the team and Finance both inside and outside the CFO organization, building trusting relationships and influencing outcomes
- Be an expert to our partners and develop financial roadmaps for our Commerce revenue function
- Lead in-depth monthly and quarterly re-forecasts and periodical Business Reviews
- Prioritize investments by leading strategic cost-benefit analysis (including Return on investment, LTV and other similar financial models)
- Oversee the development/improvement of complex forecasting models and provide coaching to less experienced team members
- Partner with Accounting, Tax and Corporate Strategy on core strategic programs
- Prepare and deliver quantitative and qualitative analysis and recommendations to Executives
- Understand the industry and the business to deliver relevant insights
- A total minimum experience of 6+ years with at least 4 years of experience in a Finance role, which would include Corporate Finance, Investment Banking and similar background
- Experience with B2C subscription business models
- Business savviness and the ability to translate complex business operating models and operational KPIs into financial performance
- Team-first mentality and ability to enhance Finance in the organization
- Strategic and proactive problem-solver, sees ahead and removes hurdles before they happen
- Solid knowledge of the P&L and GAAP principles
- Work with C-suite level executives
- Tech/Media industry experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay for this position ranges from $111,300/year in our lowest geographic market up to $207,000/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
Twitch values your privacy. Please consult our Candidate Privacy Notice, for information about how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of our candidates.
Job ID: TW7931